Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Good Morning Bangkok!!

It is 7:45 in the morning and most of the group is likely sleeping off our late arrival. We will meet Nat around noon for lunch and some sight seeing around town and a little shopping. This trip has been so awesome just getting here. I love flying. The views were spectacular. I hope to be able to post some pictures, although the blog website automatically comes up with an Asian language link. I can remember the couple of buttons to get this posted, but I can't read much else. The world that God created is an amazing thing to see.

It is a little odd to actually be here after all the planning and discussing that it took to make this happen. I am so awed that we will have the opportunities to be God's light so far away. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I'll try and post again tonight when we get back from our day and hopefully get some pics up for y'all to share in this with us.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Mommy and Daddy,
I hope you have a good night. I am fixing to go to bed and you are eating breakfast. I would like to see what you are going to buy for me. I love you Joshua

Hayden says he loves you, too.

mgoben said...

I am glad to hear you guys got there safely. I will be praying for you the remainder of your day!!! Tell Bill hello and we miss him!!!

Mel and Parker