Friday, September 28, 2007

Pray for Burma's Government

Pray for the Generals leading the Burmese government....

This country needs prayer as they are going through these struggles. Continue to pray for the Christians that are living there as they follow Christ. As Americans, our first thought is always about democracy, but as Christians our thoughts head towards Kingdom work. Christ works through all circumstances to draw lost people to himself. This is no different.

It seems that we get caught up in the human drama of events and overlook the mission of Christ working through us. It is sometimes a struggle for me to see how God is working in a situation. I pray that God would open my eyes to the work He is carrying out all around us. I pray that God would move me to join Him in His work.

No comments: