Tuesday, July 24, 2007

1 Week Away

9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power
is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about
my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for
Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in
persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 9&10


One week away and I am mindful that we do not go in our own strength, but in the strength of the Lord. For all the moving parts of this endeavor to come together, the Lord must be at work. As the excitement builds, the reality of the task looms. One week to get everything together and wrap up all the loose ends. Make all the arrangements for work to go on as if I were there, get the boys to their grandparents, pack those bags and be ready for a life changing journey of faith. At least I've got it into a list that sounds pretty simple. I expect that many times during the next three weeks I will see God's power made perfect through my weakness.

No comments: